We wish you a warm welcome at Camping Land uit Zee in Wieringerwerf and we request that you familiarize yourself with these General Terms and Conditions.
• These General Terms and Conditions apply to all holidaymakers at the Land uit Zee campsite at 12a Oom Keesweg in Wieringerwerf.
• These General Terms and Conditions come into force upon entering into the agreement.
• Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge to the holiday maker(s). It is also possible to print it from the website.
• The agreement ends after the agreed period has expired, without notice being required.
• The holiday maker(s) must have a permanent place of residence and/or residence.
• The owner is not liable for damage, injury, loss or theft of property of the holiday maker(s). In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the holidaymakers.
• Damage and loss of the owner's movable and immovable property must be reported immediately by the holiday maker(s) and reimbursed to the owner.
• The holiday maker(s) must follow the owner's instructions.
• *The owner can immediately deny and/or refuse access to Camping Land uit Zee to the holiday maker(s) in the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour, without further notice and without giving reasons and without refund of accommodation costs .
• The administration of the owner is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the holiday maker(s) can prove the contrary.
• The holiday maker(s) of Camping Land uit Zee must comply with the House Rules below.
• Jervin and Saskia Tonneman are the owners and managers of Camping Land uit Zee, further referred to as owner. The owner can be replaced.
Reservation and confirmation
• The reservation/agreement can be made verbally, by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via the website.
• After receiving your reservation request, Camping Land uit Zee will send you a confirmation (if space is available) and the reservation is final.
• We ask you to make the payment after booking. It is also possible (if discussed with the owner) to pay this upon arrival. Possible extras can be paid in cash before or on departure.
• Our booking confirmations refer to these General Terms and Conditions.
• The accommodation costs of Camping Land uit Zee must be paid in advance unless otherwise discussed with the owner.
• The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the holiday maker(s).
• For the other costs, you must pay them in cash upon departure.
• The rates can be found on our website, among other things.
• The holiday maker(s) must make the payment in euros.
• If the holiday maker(s) wishes to extend the agreement, the holiday maker(s) will have paid the owner's payment before the extension takes effect.
• If the holiday maker unfortunately is unable to fulfill the rental agreement entered into, the holiday maker(s) must report this to us as soon as possible, so that the owner can still offer the released date to third parties.
• In the event of cancellation, the holiday maker(s) will pay a compensation to the owner. This fee consists of:
◦ Cancellation is free of charge up to 2 months before the commencement date.
◦ In case of cancellation up to 1 month before the commencement date, 25% of the amount is due as compensation.
◦ In case of cancellation up to 1 week before the commencement date, 50% of the amount is due as compensation.
◦ In case of cancellation within a week before the commencement date up to the day of arrival itself, 100% of the amount is due
You must also report a cancellation in writing.
We would like to refer you to your cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
• On the day of arrival you can use your camping pitch from 1.30 pm.
• On arrival you must first report to the owner and you will be asked to show your ID.
• On the day of departure, you must leave the campsite at 12:30 pm.
• It is only possible to deviate from the above times in consultation.
• No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
• Noise nuisance, especially between 22:00 and 07:00, should be avoided.
• Visitors who want to spend the night in a side tent must be reported to the owner.
• You must immediately report the presence of suspicious persons to the owner.
• Dogs are allowed, provided they are kept on a lead.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Camping Land uit Zee